Privacy & Cookies
This policy was updated on 30th of May 2017. Any changes we make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page.
Actioncrest Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy describes how we use any personal information you provide to us and any other information we collect about you.
What information do we collect?
The only personal information that we collect is the personal information that you give us when you complete a form on our website or when you contact us.
If you have also provided us with personal information about any other person, you confirm that he/she consents to our use of of his/her personal data and that you have informed him/her of our identity and provided him/her with a copy of this this policy.
Other information collected automatically
In addition to the information that you may provide to us, we may also collect details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access. Such information does not identify you as an individual.
We may collect information about your mobile phone, computer or any device from which you access our website including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for systems administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may use such information in conjunction with the data we have about you in order to track your usage of our services.
How do we use your information?
We use your information:
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
- to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us or which we think may interest you
- to respond to any communication received from you
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- to notify you about changes to our services.
Do we disclose your information to anyone else?
Absolutely not. We will never sell your information or pass it to a third party. The only circumstances under which we would ever disclose your information to a third party are:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect or enforce our own or another person’s rights
- in the event that we enter negotiations to merge with or sell our business to a third party, in which case your information may be shared with that third party either before or after the merger or sale, or
- where third party subcontractors do work for us, in which case they are only allowed to use your information to do that work for us and not for any other purpose.
What are your rights?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
You can do this by: selecting the opt-out option when you provide your information via a web form, selecting the opt-out option in any email that we send to you, or notifying us by email or in writing that you do not wish to receive marketing information from us.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. Request of this type may be subject to a reasonable administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Our website contains links to third party websites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other social media. If you click on any of these links, the third party website may set one or more cookies. We have no control over the setting or use of such cookies and you should refer to the privacy and cookies policies of the relevant social media site(s) for information on which cookies they set and how they are used.