We are always interested to hear from great people who are looking for a different way of life and who feel they might have what it takes to become part of our dedicated team.
If you’re interested in being a part of our team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Customer Advocate
Location: Eastern Europe
Through email, Skype and phone communication, you will help our customers through any issues or questions they have related to our platforms and company. You will deal directly with high value customers, as well as interact closely with our development and business teams. The position will involve troubleshooting customer issues and finding answers for questions brought to us by existing and potential users. You will also help support marketing efforts and actively contribute to our blog and social media.
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Actioncrest services LTD, a leading firm in promoting e-wallets, is looking for a manager who will plan and implement successful Google SEO and Facebook campaigns in order to bring targeted and quality traffic to the forum and the websites of the company. The ideal candidate should be able to analyse google analytics and come up with ideas on how to improve the numbers and the quality of the visitors. Also he/she will be managing successfully our corporate social media profiles.
- Solid knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Management and search engine analytics tools.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing advertising campaigns with both Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to interpret and present data to provide insightful and actionable recommendations.
- Ability to analyse audiences and find opportunities for growth and optimisation. Plan and execute digital advertisement strategy.
- Excellent cooperation with the creative team to develop content for our corporate forum and websites.
- Pay attention to details.
- Good understanding of how to build and develop a brand, knowledge of how brands grow and what is the key brand growth indicator.
- Have excellent English skills. Any additional language will be a plus.
- Have at least basic knowledge of betting/gambling.
- Any additional experience in the Fin-tech, cryptocurrencies or gambling will be a plus.
- Flexible working hours and work from home most of the times.
- “Startup culture” in a well-financed and successful company.
- Professional self-development and training by participating in courses and conferences in London and continental Europe, paid by the company.
- The chance to have a significant impact on the business and play an important role in company’s value creation process.
- Timely and competitive salary